To submit your costume for approval, please fill up this form.
Photos must include these views to fairly judge your costume:
- Action shot. (The costume should be presented in a way that highlights the costume.)
- Front. (both arms out to the side pointing downwards at a 45 degree angle.)
- Back. (both arms out to the side pointing downwards at a 45 degree angle.)
- Left side. (arms straight out at the shoulders so as not to block view of the belt.)
- Right side. (arms straight out at the shoulders so as not to block view of the belt.)
- Boots. (two shots that show the boots from all angles – one boot front, and second boot side; do the same from the back as well.)
- Lightsaber. (switched on and laid down with the switch side up.)
- Belt. (laid out neatly on a flat surface with all accessories attached or close up of the belt when worn on body.
Belt accessories should include:
- Covertech clip or other approved saber clip.
- Food capsules for Jedi, minimum of four in gold, silver, copper or chrome or a combination of all colours. Not required for Sith characters.
- Pouches. (minimum of one.)
- Belt keeper must be straight and laid flat against the belt.
- If the belt has an inner belt, it must not droop, and must remain centred.
- Cloak/Robe (4 shots are required; 2 with hood down, front & back, with arms out to the side pointing downwards at a 45 degree angle, and 2 with hood up front and back.)
- Armour and/or masks (4 shots required; front, left, right and back with armour and/or mask on. Video submission may be required for armour to prove no encumbrance while performing.)
- Makeup and prosthetics. (close-up photos of makeup and prosthetics)
- Reference photos. (If the costume is a unique design, inspired by a canon or non-canon character)